Hiring the right employee is only one third of the job. Without the proper training and management even the greatest sales professional will stumble. Sales Team Solutions offers a wide array of training products, systems and services. After a thorough analysis of your company’s current situations and future goals, we will prescribe a customized training model. Our list of tools include:
The Selling for Staffing System – The simple, but powerful process behind our nearly 30 years of success in sales training. Selling for Staffing is a principles-based, customer-focused selling system that starts before the salesperson ever gets in front of a prospect. This is a complete six-step system that covers every aspect of selling – from prospecting to closing sales. Because Selling for Staffing is based on documented principles that just about anyone can learn, the system can be used successfully in any selling environment.
Reinforcement / Team Coaching Tools – Your training program continues as your sales force gets back out into the field to implement what they’ve learned. Your Sales Team coach manages the entire 12-week process, so it’s hands-free for you with hands-on learning for your sales team.
Sales Management Training – Our most popular public seminar by far, the Sales Management Symposium gives Sales Managers, VP’s of Sales, Directors of Sales, small business owners and anyone else charged with leading a sales force immediately usable tools, ideas and strategies to implement the moment they return to the office. Whether you’re new to sales management or have led a sales team for years, this program is guaranteed to help you get more results out of your team.
Personal Field Training – We will ride with reps in the field reinforcing and coaching the strategies trained. Pre-call planning and joint call audits are part of this all important process.
Customized training or presentations can be developed using any of our programs or systems. Topics for meetings or conference keynote presentations are multiple and can be customized for each organization.
Training Programs & Keynote Presentations
1. Selling for Staffing Sales
This very popular, customizable program or keynote guides participants through a sequential process specific to staffing sales and building a sales culture.
Topics covered include:
- How to prospect effectively
- Positioning yourself to stand out in a crowded market
- Identifying and overcoming objections
- Maintaining a continuity of contact with qualified prospects
2. Overcoming the Major Objections in Staffing Sales
This session addresses the 30 top objections staffing sales professionals confront every day. Tactics and action plans are given for each objection.
3. Asking Great Questions: Account Qualification & Positioning Yourself As The Expert
Just receiving a list of questions is not enough! This session will show participants how to develop powerful thought provoking questions that will position them as an expert.
They will learn, master, and deliver the following types of questions:
- Need Development
- Qualification questions for prospects and job requisitions
Training Programs & Keynote Presentations
4. “Sales Huddle Meetings”-Attacking Strategic Accounts
If you only can do “one thing” to grow your staffing organization this is it! Facilitating weekly Sales Huddles will dramatically improve your bottom line. Attacking strategic accounts require a higher sense of discipline and approach. This is where the tire meets the road.
This program will cover how to:
- Identify a strategic account for your service
- Estimate if the account makes financial sense and determine the full value of the account
- Maintain a continuity of contact with qualified prospects
- Position your firm to take advantage of all opportunities in your market
- Accountability for executing tactics and strategies.
5. Building and Executing the Prospecting Strategy
Prospecting is the lifeblood of a staffing sales career. Many feel it’s always in the selling, but actually it’s all in the prospecting. This session will teach you how to keep your business pipeline full with qualified prospects.
Program highlights include:
- Maximizing your prospecting tools
- Developing a Prospecting Plan that build qualified users of your service
- The latest techniques for sticking out in a crowded market
- A sales process to make connects
6. Forging a Sales Culture-Managing & Leading the Business Development Effort – Hiring Staffing Sales Champions!
Recommended for Owners, CEO’s, VP’s and Managers
The effectiveness of any sales force will only be as good as its’ leader. Is businesses development something that is done when there is nothing else to do?
Highlights of this session include:
- Cost of a bad hire and how to hire the right people for your team
- How to have measurable accountability and reinforcement
- Creating continuous performance vs. that all too familiar activity